Sunday, September 24, 2006

Internet-savvy Sue

So that’s who was doggedly rooting around these pages from the offices of the London Times for most of last week, going through the archive and leaving little queries about my true identity - almost touching in their never-tried-this-blogging-thing-before bluntness - in the comments section. I could see you, Sue: you'd be surprised at what thorough little bastards these statcounters can be. ISP trackers and all! Anyway, thanks for the half-mention. I'll treasure it. It is to me what vol-au-vents are to Bono.

I'm the "observer", by the way. At last, my proudest moment!

2 comments:

Auds said...

you should demand a quotation......and there are some of us who guessed your real identity a long time ago.... ;-)

hesitant hack said...

Yes, I know that you've worked out that I'm Frank McCourt, auds, but there's no need for everybody else to know...