Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"You Can't Be Too Thin. Or Too Powerful"


So trumpets the e-mail announcing the new iMac, which comes out today and which is sort of ugly, as it happens. Presumably you switch it on by sticking your fingers down your throat...

I was going to say "Only in New York", but presumably this circular went to Apple customers all over America, meaning to dozens of states where having a protruding collarbone isn't the norm. Or do those states get an email concentrating on the enormity of the monitor, and of its creamy curves?

Also, Apple don't mention the downside of being too thin, which seems to be hitting my own relatively scrawny iBook with a vengeance these days: it means you're too weak to do anything efficiently for very long without collapsing in an exhausted heap. I'm guessing that Angelina Jolie, at the moment, is taking an impossibly long time to run anything over 2000 photos and freezing up every other application into the bargain. Rumour has it Brad Pitt has been looking longingly at a Dell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to
see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be
a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has
83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to
share it with someone!

Here is my web-site: cargo pants

yanmaneee said...

supreme shirt
irving shoes
kyrie irving shoes
kd 13
nike off white
supreme new york
cheap jordans
kyrie 3
moncler outlet
kyrie irving shoes